Group Financial Controller at award winning executive architects’ studio
We’re working with an award winning executive architects’ studio and looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their team.
- With a team of 35, they are located in Moorgate, London and their core services include project delivery, design audits, design management and project monitoring.
- Their expertise include work in offices, residential, retail, hotels / leisure and education.
- You will report directly to the Chief Controller and coordinate with other senior group finance staff as well as having involvement with the main board.
- Principal responsibilities will include monthly group management, budgeting and forecasting.
- You will also be responsible for group external reporting, financial accounting, taxation, finding / treasury, intra group and financial control.
- Company secretarial and investor relations will also make up part of your role, as will corporate transactions and general support.
- You will have experience of giving financial, technical assistance.
- You will be an ‘Excel Wizard’ and used to complicated formatting.
- You will have international experience as the group has operations in UAE and across Europe.
Apply here or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700 for more info!