Senior Architectural Technician
Are you a Senior Architectural Technician seeking a rewarding career?
Due to an increasingly high volume of work, Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants that require a Senior Architectural Technician to join their in-house Architectural Team.
This practice has a long and impressive history and this success is all down to their dedicated and loyal staff. You must be a professional, driven and ambitious individual to join this practice, and your efforts will be rewarded with an excellent salary, generous benefits and potential career progression.
As a Senior Architectural Technician, you will be working alongside the busy Building Surveyors and Planners in their Kettering Office, working on Agricultural, Residential, Commercial and Development Property projects. Other duties of the Senior Architectural Technician include:
- Overseeing a Junior member of Architectural Staff
- Preparing working drawings and construction notes for development projects
- Undertaking building surveys
- Preparing Building Regulations applications
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity, please read our Senior Architectural Technician Requirements below:
- Understanding of the planning system
- IT literate & proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous design experience
- Good communication skills
- Strength in time management, administration and organisation
- Ability and confidence in dealing with clients
- Strong characters, confident and good networking skills
- Flexible and adaptable
Salary offered is £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. You will also have any necessary training provided, generous holiday entitlement, and Healthcare & Pension scheme options.
Send your CV to Ashley at Conrad Consulting to be in with a chance of being shortlisted.
If you would like to discuss this role further call Ashley on 0121 698 2085