Junior Architectural Technician
Junior Architectural Technician required to join a leading firm of chartered surveyors, town planners, property and business consultants!
This firm has an excellent reputation for providing high quality, professional advice, and their client base is constantly growing across a broad range of sectors. Projects are predominantly within the Agricultural, Residential, Commercial and Development Properties.
Due to volume of work created by the Building Surveyors and Planning Consultants in their Kettering Office, the in-house Architectural Team require a Junior Architectural Technician on a full time, permanent basis.
Does this sound interesting to you so far? Then you must have the following requirements:
* Fully proficient in AutoCAD
* IT Literate
* Previous design experience
* Understanding of the planning system
* Ability and confidence in dealing with clients
* Strong networking skills
* Good communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable
Working alongside the Building Surveyors and Planners, as well as the wider Design Team, as a Junior Architectural Technician your duties will include:
* Preparing detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
* Preparing working drawings and construction notes for development projects
* Undertaking building surveys
* Preparing Building Regulations applications
Salary offered is between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus generous benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career amongst a highly supportive and successful team, with all necessary training provided.
If you are a passionate, dynamic and driven individual with a can-do attitude, and would like to be considered for this first-class opportunity, send your CV to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively call Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.