Do you enjoy working in a buzzy environment with inspiring creatives?
An international award winning practice of over 150 designers, architects and creators seeks an enthusiastic, friendly and artistic receptionist to be the face and voice of their company. You will be working alongside one other receptionist in this busy and multi-tasking role, ensuring the smooth daily running of their reception, meeting rooms and switchboard. Candidates with a passion for art and architecture are actively encouraged to apply.
- Meeting and greeting clients and staff.
- Operating a busy switchboard for over 150 employees.
- Setting up meeting rooms and providing refreshments & organising lunches.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies.
- Franking and sorting post.
- Managing the meeting room calendar, booking meeting rooms ensuring there are no clashes.
- Management of email enquiries inbox.
- Adhoc admin support to directors and PAs.
Skills and Experience
- You must be well presented and highly personable.
- A good multi-tasker.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Enjoy meeting and talking to new people and making them feel welcome.
- Experience of working in a creative studio an advantage.
Come and be a part of this wonderfully dynamic office culture where your creativity is nurtured and respected.