With studios in Hampshire and London this award-winning creative architectural studio works across many sectors. An enthusiastic architect, with post-part III experience, ideally with exposure to residential and educational projects, is required for their Basingstoke studio.
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the internal design team.
- Take responsibility as the team leader for specific areas of the design and project development.
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with ACG procedures and standards.
- Carrying out work in accordance with the ARB Code of Practice.
- Involvement in business development activities (networking, attending professional events, representing practice etc); able to recognise and respond to potential opportunities, informing directors as appropriate.
- Winning, leading and overseeing multiple projects; supervising and tutoring junior staff.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and consultants, authorities etc.
- Project management and helping to coordinate information.
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks, Revit (prefered), Sketchup, and InDesign.
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook and Excel 2015).
- Able to react to a fast-paced environment, good time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to assist in the management of architectural assistants on the team.
This is a really exciting opening at an emerging office where you will be able to make a large contribution to the future growth and success of a dynamic team.