Project Support Administrator
An expanding architectural practice are looking for an enthusiastic and organised project support administrator to join their Basingstoke practice. You will be working with a team of 10-12 architects, providing support for all office procedures, including marketing and diary management for the team leader.
Team and Director Support:
- Management of director's diary.
- Team administration support.
Consultants and Contractors:
- Co-ordination of list of consultants / contractors to contact.
- Creation of invitations to tender / quote and co-ordination of sending out to consultants / contractors.
- Co-ordination of meetings / interviews with potential contractors.
- Setting up and co-ordination of InDesign documents.
- Updating of links and checking for graphical errors.
- Collating of marketing collateral in line with all project updates.
- Ensuring marketing server is up-to-date with the most recent version of CGIs, drawings, sketches, etc.
- Editing drawings to be appropriate for publishing (i.e. removing file information).
- Creating and maintaining documents for preempting the use in bids or general ACG information.
- Assisting in newsletters / project update information, either internal or external, with ACG’s current research.
- Adding any external project deadlines to event calendar.
- Updating CRM with potential contacts found on LinkedIn.
- Inputting information about contacts – meetings, change in job role, etc.
- Scheduling of tweets, LinkedIn and Instagram posts weekly – each project to have one post a week.
- Linking with / following different people of interest in the sector.
- Posting updates on internal social media (Slack/Yammer).
- Compiling of bid documents, researching previous ACG projects or other information as required.
- Setting up of screen presentations as per requirements for meetings, using knowledge of current, relevant projects.
- Checking door / window schedules against plans to ensure accuracy.
- Taking meeting notes and typing up for circulation.
- Setting up and updating of planning conditions trackers.
- Setting up project directories and adding all consultants / contractors to the address book.
- Adding new consultants to the approved consultants list.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, with good time management and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of social media and marketing processes.