Architectural Technologist - West Sussex
Work/Life Balance Sorted!
If you're a driven and focussed Architectural Technologist with a determination to propel your career onto the next level whilst gaining invaluable experience on innovative projects at all RIBA stages, then this is the opportunity for you!
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a premier design-led architectural practice to recruit motivated and ambitious Architectural Technologist to join their ever-expanding team in West Sussex.
As an Architectural Technologist you will be based in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. A good work/life balance is actively encouraged and as such the position comes with a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The successful Architectural Technologist will be working alongside a Senior Technologist on a range of residential projects varying in size and complexity. Projects are typically developer or contractor based.
You will also be expected to confidently prepare working drawing packages based upon the client's brief, consented planning information and other consultants' information.
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- 2-5 year's post qualification experience (ideally working towards MCIAT Accreditation)
- Strong technical skills gained on a range of varying scale residential projects
- Proficient with AutoCAD & Revit
- Understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC/LABC Warranty Guidance and Associated Housing Standards
- Ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packages (Plans, Sections, Elevations, Schedule and Details) to agreed timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful Architectural Technologist, dependant on experience.
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.