BIM COORDINATOR - residential and mixed use projects
BIM Coordinator - residential and mixed use projects
Sketch are partnering with a repeat client to source them a talented BIM Coordinator for their London based medium/large practice.
You will be required to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, particularly Autodesk Revit.
- Provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the Studio BIM Coordinator, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
- Core responsibilities will span from initial project setup, maintaining models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members.
- Efficient modelling techniques implementation on the project.
- Consistency of deliverables in alignment to companies BIM standards.
- Advanced Revit skills
- Proven knowledge and experience of construction detailing
- Knowledge of Autocad/Navisworks and Dynamo would be advantageous.
- Great communication skills
- Setting up of models (with support of Studio BIM Coordinator)
- Mentoring users on best workflows and modelling techniques
- To monitor the agreed workflows and modelling techniques that are used on the projects
- Project specific Revit content creation
- Maintenance of project BIM documentation
- Federate models and preform clash detection
- Assisting teams with delivery of drawing packages when necessary
- Providing feedback on the team’s performance/requirements
Please get in touch for more information with firstname.lastname@example.org