Part II / III - Vectorworks
Growing and friendly south London practice is looking for a a part II / III to work on a range of projects across listed commercial refurbishment and housing in London. This supportive team who recently won an award for a completed project, are extremely busy with an exciting pipeline of projects and offer a budding architect the perfect opportunity to hone their skills across the stages and gain good job-running experience.
- Taking the lead on small-to-medium projects across RIBA stages 0-6.
- Working on both new-build and listed refurbishment.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part II / III with proven UK experience, ideally on commercial refurbishment and high-end residential projects.
- Well-rounded with experience at design and technical stages, ideally in a client facing role (architect).
- Sound knowledge of UK buildings code regulations.
- Good grasp of Vectorworks and Sketchup essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language.