Architect - Research, Development & Healthcare
We are working closely with one of our key clients, a top AJ100 architectural practice with an established reputation for creating innovative, award-winning buildings that enhance research and development within the medical field, to assist them in their search for a Healthcare Architect with a minimum of 2 years' post Part III experience to join their Manchester studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead, design and deliver an array of prominent, multi-million-pound projects not only in the UK, but internationally. This offers the successful Architect a platform to take ownership of complex commissions from inception through to completion.
Applicants will have:
- A strong portfolio showing your individual design development
- At least 2 years' healthcare / laboratory / R&D project experience
- Experience liaising with healthcare clients (clinical engagement)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Revit proficiency highly desirable, but not essential
If successful, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have proven experience contributing to the overall delivery of complex projects, this is an amazing opportunity for you to take on an important role within one of the industry's top firms!
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply by getting in touch directly or send your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - my contact details can be found on the Adrem Website.