Middleweight Interior Designer
A multi award-winning luxury interior design studio based in Chelsea is seeking a middleweight residential designer to join its growing team. Working alongside a senior designer to run an deliver complex residential projects to an exemplary standard with immaculate attention to detail.
- Create refined presentation packages, including mood boards, rendered plans/elevations/3D visuals and hand sketches.
- Produce design documentation, including joinery drawings and bespoke furniture.
- Take charge of FF&E packages to ensure that they are delivered to a set programme.
- Manage FF&E budgets for smaller projects and assist on larger projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in luxury residential projects with FF&E budgets of minimum 500 k.
- Experience working in a leading London interior design practice is preferred.
- Experience designing bespoke furniture, seeing it through inception to completion.
- Strong communicator, verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and innovative design.
- Excellent eye for materials and palettes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently. Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop. EstiPC is preferred, not necessary.
This a fantastic opportunity to be a part of social studio that is committed to excellence, delivery ultra high-end interiors across private and commercial residential interiors. Looking to interview immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.