A highly reputable architectural practice are seeking an Architectural Technologist to join them on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides multi-disciplinary services to a range of projects including housing, healthcare, commercial, education and public buildings. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to expand their experience by working on a broad range of projects with a leading practice.
As the chosen Architectural Technologist, you will have a range of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of successful projects. These will include:
- Contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Continuously developing project briefs
- Preparing highly detailed and accurate models using Revit
- Carrying out design-stage risk assessments
- Liaising with clients to ensure specifications are being met
- Attending project meetings
In order to carry out the given responsibilities effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Degree qualification in Architecture or Architectural Technology would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent technical design skills
- Strong Revit skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicational skills
As well as a generous salary, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14676HXM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.