CCTV & Surveillance Project Coordinator
Licensed CCTV & Surveillance Project Coordinator Required in North London.
Your new company
This public sector organisation based in North London is currently looking to recruit a CCTV & Surveillance Project Coordinator with a valid CCTV license to join their CCV & Surveillance team.
Your new role
As a CCTV & Surveillance Project Coordinator you will be responsible for processing all referrals for CCTV and surveillance, including the initial assessment, risk assessments, RIPA, reports and evidence collation through to completion of surveillance with regards to Anti-Social Behaviour. It will also be your responsibility to identify, procure and maintain all equipment required for the effective operation of the project as well as giving advice and assistant in respect to any case of ASB which may require CCTV and surveillance, this will also include external organisations such as the Metropolitan Police. Additional responsibilities will include:
* Taking enforcement action utilising surveillance evidence gathered
* Support ASB Officers and other enforcement agencies in gathering intelligence to enable legal action to be taken
* Manager all referrals to the project, carrying out risk assessments of these referrals in accordance with the defined procedure and provide decisions made as well providing follow up reports to the referring officer.
* Carry out site visits in relation to each referral to evaluate surveillance needs and feasibility and determine appropriate equipment or other surveillance required
* Manage the procurement of all necessary equipment to enhance project provision and safety, liaising with providers and technical advisers as appropriate.
* Create and maintain case files in relation to each surveillance referral
* Be responsible for creation and maintenance of secure and confidential recording and storing systems in respect of all information and evidence obtained through CCTV and Surveillance
* Represent ASBAT and the organisation at court hearings relating to cases of Anti-Social Behaviour and give direct evidence on behalf of the organisation
* Identity where and how drugs are impacting on ASB and community safety in the borough by using local knowledge gained as part of casework investigation.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will hold a valid CCTV License.
You will have a clear and concise understanding of the compliance behind CCTV & Surveillance as well as CCTV Room compliance and Health and Safety.
You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of different types of CCTV cameras and surveillance systems and where to place them around the Borough. You will have a proven track record of managing or supervising within the CCTV & Surveillance industry and be confident with carrying out site visits, risk assessments, and writing reports.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for CCTV & Surveillance Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly