A full-service design studio in east London is seeking a talented and highly motivated middleweight interior designer to join it’s collaborative team. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, driven and innovative team who take a hands-on approach to the design process.
- Assist in the design process from planning through to delivery.
- Ability to interpret brief and assist with concept generation.
- Ability to put forward innovative ideas and think outside the box.
- Create boards, layouts, 3D models and rendered presentation packages.
- Ability to spatial plan and produce further technical documentation, including bespoke joinery and to tender packages.
- Assist in FF&E selections and supplier, manufacture and contractor coordination.
- Opportunity to assist in product design.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in workplace design.
- Strong design and visualisation skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to take instruction and motivated to take ownership of tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to produce detailed drawing packages.
- Advantageous to have established relationship with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio for the opportunity work on an exciting range of London-based workplace and hospitality projects.