Senior Architects - Residential
One of the fastest growing and successful boutique studios from a renowned design pedigree is looking for talented all-round senior / project architects to join them as the continue to grow their team. If you are client facing and design focused with proven experience in coordination of high-end projects, ideally prime multi-unit residential and commercial workplace, then this could be for you! You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some medium-sized projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office who have recently moved into a swish space in the west end.
- Leading a small-to-medium team under an associate across design and delivery of some exciting upcoming projects within luxury residential and commercial.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with experience across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Proven experience leading medium scale projects ideally within luxury residential and workplace in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and ideally traditional contract administration experience.
- Strong client facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D / 3D with Revit advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays - an unmissable opportunity.
Apply for Senior Architects - Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly