Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Level Architectural Technician?
Looking for your next career opportunity?
We want to hear from you.
Conrad Consulting are excited to be working with a leading property, business and planning consultancy with their requirement for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their Architectural Team in the Kettering Office.
This new opening is due to expansion of the business, due to its endless success. The successful Senior Architectural Technician will be part of the wider design team, working with the Planners & Building Surveyors as well as fellow Architectural staff. Responsibilities & duties include:
- Preparing detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
- Preparing working drawings & construction notes for projects
- Undertaking building surveys
- Preparing Building Regulation Applications
Projects are predominantly within Residential & Commercial sectors, therefore experience within these sectors is highly advantageous. Other requirements include:
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD
- Understanding of the planning system
- Ability to deal with clients confidently
- Excellent communication skills, including networking skills
- Enthusiastic, driven, organised & motivated individual
Salary offered is between £32,000 - £40,000 plus extremely generous benefits.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in? For full details call Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting on 0121 698 2085. To apply, send your CV and up to date work examples.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly