Project Lead - Boutique Private Residential
One of the fastest growing and successful boutique studios from a renowned design pedigree is looking for a talented all-round senior / project architect to join them as they continue to grow their team. If you are client facing and design-focused with proven experience in coordination and contract administration of high-end private housing schemes then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some beautiful contemporary projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office who have recently moved into a swish space in the West End.
- Leading a small-to-medium team under an associate across design and delivery of some exciting current and upcoming projects within luxury domestic residential.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with experience across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Proven experience leading private residential schemes including traditional contact administration.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and materials.
- Strong client facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D / 3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays - an unmissable opportunity.
Apply for Project Lead - Boutique Private Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly