Senior Technical Designer for Architectural/Interiors Giant
Stride are seeking a senior technical Architect/Designer/Job runner for a leading multi disciplinary practice for their Central London office.
You will be required to work in its London-based Interiors team. The role will be to:
- Manage large commercial office Interior Design projects.
- To take full responsibility for the development of the design process and deliverables and liaise with internal and external design team, Contractor and sub-contractors.
- Ability to create and drive excellent content for clients with high level Director support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to convey complex ideas and messages in a simple and clear way
- Ability to write design proposals with Director support, clear narrative, strong description of services and associated modelling of fees
- Proficient in Autocad and REVIT
- Familiarity with COBie data in BIM Level 2
- Proficient in In-Design / PhotoShop Excel and Powerpoint
- Full knowledge, understanding and application of all UK Building regulations
- Specification writing, NBS CREATE preferable
If you are confident performing the above tasks and wish to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with Beth on:
T- 02392 314787 OR E- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Technical Designer for Architectural/Interiors Giant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly