Senior Design Architect, Cork City
Due to a large number of recent project wins, an award-winning international Irish architectural practice I work closely with is seeking to add a Senior Design Architect to their team in Cork City on a full-time permanent basis. Previous experience of working in Ireland isn't essential as training will be provided, but you must have UK experience to be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Design Architect:
- Exposure to career-defining medium-large scale residential and commercial projects, ranging in complexity
- Revit and AutoCAD training
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- A dynamic and friendly project team to become an integral member of
You will need:
- To be RIAI / RIBA registered
- A minimum of 3 years' post Part III experience working as an Architect
- A strong level of experience working on residential and commercial projects
- An excellent working knowledge of UK or Irish building regulations
- A strong portfolio showing individual design development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! You will receive a competitive salary and good scope for progression. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly - or get in touch for a confidential discussion.