Associate level Interior Designer for leading boutique hospitality developer
We are really excited to be working with this super trendy, high end hospitality developer based in Clerkenwell. They are seeking an experienced Interior Design Associate with a demonstrable track record within the hospitality sector.
- c.100 strong boutique hospitality developer
- c.20 people in their in-house design team
- Spectacular office in the heart of Clerkenwell that they designed themselves
- They are responsible for some super cool well known hospitality concepts both globally and in the UK
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- This is an opportunity to work on vibrant and exciting hotel concepts, some of which are well known
- You will get to be part of a team that not only designs these schemes but builds them as well; seeing projects all the way through from start to finish
- This is a chance to work for a rapidly growing company that produces seriously exciting projects
- As they grow this would be a great place for you to develop your career; as there is bags of opportunity there
- Talented, switched on and supportive management team who will challenge you and allow you to challenge them back
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- Interior Design Associate; this is a senior role and we are seeking somebody with several years’ experience
- Someone who is bold and not afraid to challenge perceptions; somebody who can go against the norm
- A person who can express their innovative ideas clearly and confidently
- We are looking for somebody with a real flair for design but also a person who is experienced in large scale project delivery
- A commercially astute individual who has a strong grasp of the financial aspects of a project
For more information on this unique role please get in touch asap!