A design-led architecture and interior practice in central London are currently seeking a technical designer to work on a number of projects across the commercial sector. This would initially be a contract role with potential to become permanent.
- Develop technical drawing packages from concept drawings to full construction packages.
- Ability to produce of high end joinery packages.
- Ability to work within a busy environment with projects running in simultaneously.
- Proactively helping problem-solving to overcome architectural and technical problems.
- Liaising with consultants and coordinating projects.
- Writing of specifications and schedules.
- Ability to prepare planning drawings and applications.
- Work independently organising daily duties, managing deadlines, set up meetings and report back to project leads and directors regularly throughout any project.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design or equivalent subject.
- Proven experience working in commercial interior architecture and design practices on workplace, hospitality or retail projects.
- Proven experience in similar technical design / technical role.
- Possess a strong understanding of joinery and manufacturing processes.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign. NBS Spec advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a capable technical designer to join a vibrant and collaborative team with the goal of delivering bespoke interiors across multiple sectors. Looking to interview immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly