Internationally renowned practice seek an experienced document controller to set up a new team working under the head of IT & sitting among the project architects in their beautiful open plan office in the heart of Clerkenwell. You will be working across multiple projects, creating the role from scratch so you will need to be highly organised, communicative and proficient on Newforma, Microsoft Suite and preferably have a good working knowledge of Revit & BIM360.
- Audit existing internal document control procedures.
- Assist in developing and documenting recommended procedures.
- Perform document control support on multiple large-scale project across multiple sectors.
- Manage architectural drawing lists.
- Upload and download drawing issues and manage drawing issue records.
- Manage project information in Newforma.
- Manage consultant-shared folders in Newforma.
- Manage / monitor internal filing protocols.
- Create and monitor email protocol procedures.
- Manage Revit revisions and issues.
- Monitor design team drawn outputs against pre-agreed schedules.
- Manage BIM360 models & archiving procedures .
Skills and Experience
- Highly proficient in Newforma, Microsoft suite.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, BIM 360 Team and Docs.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
An exciting opportunity to own and head up a new role with this fast growing and innovative practice.