An internationally known practice based in beautiful south-west London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join the team on a six-month contract basis. The practice is well known for designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects, and currently on offer is the chance to work on a high profile arena project at concept stage.
- Work within an established team to deliver concept design for an international arena project.
- Generate design ideas for confidential, large-scale project and help drive towards RIBA stages 2 and 3.
Skills and Experience
- Part I-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on large-scale projects.
- Fluency using Rhino and Revit.
- Grasshopper experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.