Technical Architect - Revit
An international practice based in south London are on the lookout for a technical Revit architect to join their successful team to work on a six-month contractual basis - the contract has the potential to extend further and or go permanent. The practice has forged a highly respected reputation for themselves delivering large-scale UK and international projects and they are recognised as the leading practice in their sector globally. The practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high profile UK and international projects. On offer is the chance for a talented architect to join this team and progress their career to the next level.
- Work within an established team on package delivery.
- Work collaboratively with the team to guide and support through technical experience.
- Deliver technical packages true to design intent.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on large-scale commercial projects.
- Experience in delivering technical packages.
- Fluency using Revit essential.
- Must have worked on UK and international projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to guide less experienced members of the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an architect who is available immediately and who wants to work on a pioneering UK project.