Project Lead - Multi-unit Housing / Commercial
One of the fastest growing and successful boutique studios from a renowned design pedigree is looking for a talented all-round senior / project architect to join them as they continue to grow their team. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience in the day-to-day running of medium-to-large-scale multi-unit housing / commercial schemes then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some complex high-end London based projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office who have recently moved into a swish space in the west end.
- Leading a small-to-medium team under an associate across design and delivery of some medium to large scale mixed use, commercial and housing schemes.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect
- Excellent technical capability with demonstrable experience running the delivery of medium-to-large-scale housing / commercial schemes, circa 300 units in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and materials.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D / 3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays - an unmissable opportunity.
Apply for Project Lead - Multi-unit Housing / Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly