Part II / Part III
A world-renowned practice widely published for their pioneering approach to design is seeking a Part II or recent Part III to work on an exciting and hugely anticipated UK -based cultural refurbishment project. From a design-focused background and with experience working with existing or heritage buildings, there is no better time to join a talented team to develop the scheme from stage 3 onwards. If you are an ambitious assistant or architect who aspires to work with innovative technologies and materials, this could be the one for you!
- Working from design development on the cultural refurbishment of a significant existing building in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- Part II recent Part III-qualified ARB architect with demonstrable UK experience.
- From a design-focused background with an appreciation of innovative design solutions and materials.
- Experience working on the refurbishment of existing / heritage buildings of significance in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and Rhino.
Apply for Part II / Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly