An internationally acclaimed interior architecture and design studio are seeking an office manager to join their friendly team in London.
- Managing the studio IT (including support, maintenance and liaising with external IT company).
- Managing all communications related subscriptions and setting up new starters and closing out leavers as required.
- Overseeing the studio H&S.
- Acting as the main point of contact for studio key-holder.
- Ensuring all PPE is maintained and up-to-date.
- Overseeing the studio emergency and disaster recovery information.
- Office contracts / leases / maintenance.
- Overseeing the general studio maintenance.
- Liaising with the landlord, electrician, contractors, handyman, plumber etc. as needed.
- Managing the receptionist and their daily workload.
- Ensuring the studio areas are kept tidy on a daily basis (including all storage areas).
- Managing and ordering inventory supplies.
- Overseeing the opening / closing of the main studio.
- Overseeing the monthly staff drinks event.
- Overseeing staff leaving / baby / anniversary gifts.
- Providing coverage for receptionist and PA as needed and when on holiday.
- Assisting with any ad hoc duties as requested.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Flexibility in approach.
- Previous experience of working with creatives.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly