Marketing Manager - Maternity Contact
A south east London design studio seek a marketing manager for a maternity cover contract.You will be joining their very friendly, mid-size team and leading the marketing duties for duration of the contract.
- Leading business development alongside the rest of the management team.
- Recording and analysing the strategy behind finding new business and re-shaping on a quarterly basis based on results.calendar.
- In collaboration with external PR consultant, liaising with editors / publications to maximise coverage.
- In collaboration with internal brand team, art direction and co-ordination of professional photographic shoots including videos.
- Organising events & talks e.g. MIPIM / annual client party etc.
- Social media and online presence: managing channels to maximise portfolio exposure to the industry, peers and staff and ensuring website is current and up-to-date.
- Representing / networking the business at key industry events.
- Writing / compiling pitches e.g. PQQs, RFPs, OJEUS, press releases, case studies, award submissions and management of internal credential marketing documentations bank and image library.
- Management of annual generation budget alongside finance director.
- Assisting leadership team with meeting annual targets.
- Working alongside the brand team to manage the outward-facing brand image across all channels.
- Mentoring and developing team members, leading by example.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Indesign, Acrobat, PC Windows 10 , Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of but not essential: Photoshop, Illustrator, Macintosh OS X, Open Asset, Traffic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in architecture.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Maternity Contact
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly