Assistant Management Accountant
A multi-disciplinary design consultancy is seeking a meticulous Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy Finance team, based in East London. You will work with the Finance Manager to provide first class finance and payroll related administrative support. This is a contract position to cover maternity leave.
- Reporting and control
- Income management
- Financial reporting to external bodies
- Annual accounts preparation
- Debt management
- Purchase ledger, receivables ledger, and credit control
- Payroll processing duties
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a Finance team/department undertaking a similar role.
- A relevant degree or professional finance related qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate work.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- The ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Confidence with effective negotiation skills.
- Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem solve.
- Strong Excel skills including: Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
- Intermediate/higher level general IT skills.
- An understanding of the principles of accounting processes and procedures.
- Some experience of administering staff payroll and a good working knowledge of Sage 50 software (Desirable).
- Awareness of the provisions of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts.
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly