Intermediate Architectural Technician
If you're an experienced Architectural Technician looking to find a highly reputable practice that can really put your talents to the test, then look no further!
Conrad Consulting are working on behalf of a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy to source an exceptional Architectural Technician to join their Residential team based in Colchester.
Their continued success has led to a substantial increase in their workload and as such they require an Architectural Technician with the ability to hit the ground running. The successful Architectural Technician will be required to work primarily on residential developments of varying size up to 300 buildings throughout East Anglia, Essex and occasionally London.
Essential Requirements for the Architectural Technician:
- Architectural Technologist Degree or similar relevant qualification
- MCIAT accreditation
- 5-10 years' experience operating within UK industry, preferably within residential sector
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency Sketch Up, Revit and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
If you feel that you can match up to the requirements then apply today!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.