Commercial Project Coordinator - 6 month contract
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a commercial project coordinator to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team for an AJ100 practice on an exclusive cultural project in Central London.
- Assist in the creation, co-ordination and assembly of commercial documentation.
- Analysis of project performance and reporting progress.
- Preparation of project performance monitoring data / documentation.
- Assist with project workload and forecasting.
- Assist with preparation of programmes, scopes of works and deliverable schedules.
- Preparation of costings and proposals for project changes.
- Preparation and collation of time record and cost information.
Skills and Experience
- Background/experience in the construction or architecture industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management software/portals.
- Experience in commercial management and understanding of construction methodology.
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
A great working environment and excellent prospects for career development with this prestigious practice.
Apply for Commercial Project Coordinator - 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly