Senior Interior Designer for prestigious practice in central London
We are excited to be working with a diverse, high quality practice based in Central London. They are urgently seeking a Senior Interior Designer with a demonstrable track record within the workplace sector to join their design team.
- c.100 strong Architects & Designers
- Great office based in the west end
- They are responsible for some super sleek and well known commercial concepts both globally and in the UK
- AJ100 practice
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- This is an opportunity to lead vibrant and exciting commercial projects from concept to construction
- You will get to be an integral part of a team that will look to you to lead and mentor
- You will get to be part of a very experienced and successful team
- Every project they work on is unique
- Senior interior designer; this is a senior role and we are seeking somebody with around 5 years’ experience
- A commercially astute individual with a good level of understanding of finishes, materials and FF&E
- Someone who is bold and not afraid to challenge perceptions; and experienced in running projects
- Experienced in delivering projects at a variety of stages
- Able to work with REVIT, AutoCAD, 3D Modelling/Visual rendering
For more information please get in touch ASAP or apply now if this sounds like something you’re interested in.