World-renowned architecture practice known for their unique approach to design and multi-award winning projects are looking for a passionate Senior Architect to work on a high profile large scale project from their Central London office.
- Work within an established and structured team to aid design delivery on a high profile UK project.
- Contribute to the design development and explore ideas.
- Responsible for specific packages within the project.
- Liase with the client and help ensure the smooth running of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with post Part III experience.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on complex large-scale projects
- Fluency using Revit / and or Microstation.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
This is a rare opportunity for a senior architect to work at an innovative and well respected practice with a global reach. If you feel this opportunity aligns with your background and experience apply with your CV today!