Middleweight Interior Designer - Workplace
A leading design and architecture practice that focuses on creative workplace environments is looking for an experience middleweight designer to join its Central London office. The successful candidate will contribute to all areas of the project through to delivery on site.
- Work collaboratively with a wide project team including creative and design directors to produce and deliver various project work stages on time and to best standards.
- Establish key design criteria and ensure that it is embodied in the whole design.
- Assist in the production of design presentations and supporting material.
- Assist in the project quality plan and ensure that it is implemented at all stages on the project where appropriate.
- Support project team to ensure all deadlines are met in regards to the project programme.
- Assist in production of design documentation in Revit.
- Assist in delivering client presentations on design schemes.
- Assist in overseeing project financial.
- Mentor and lead junior designers.
Skills & Experience
- Hold an interior design / architecture degree.
- Proven experience within the commercial workplace sector.
- Have worked on / lead a project from concept through to completion.
- Experience working with and adhering to project budgets.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Suite
This is a brilliant opportunity for a designer who is inquisitive and has a can-do attitude and is looking to progress in their career without barriers. Apply with your CV and portfolio to be a part of a studio that offers an amazing culture and champions best practice and excellence in design.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer - Workplace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly