Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Office manager / personal assistant for RIBA award-winning architects based in south- east London. You will be responsible for management support at senior level, some HR duties as well as administrative support and overseeing the day-to-day running of a busy office. This is a full-time position with some degree of flexible working. The office is a dynamic, creative and a sometimes demanding environment so the role will suit someone who can think on their feet, who is open minded, resourceful and flexible.
- General admin - post, stationery and office purchasing /supply chain management.
- Finance - assistance to in-house accountant.
- Answering phones and accurately taking messages.
- PA support to the directors.
- Business development - identifying and chasing up leads and opportunities.
- Key client care and support.
- General marketing and some PR.
- Updating of website and coordinating social media.
- HR – monitoring sickness, lateness, holidays etc.
- Coordinating CPD.
- Organising travel and accommodation bookings.
- Arranging internal and external events.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and confident approach.
- Interest in marketing and social media.
- Keen interest in architecture and the built environment.
Apply for Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly