Friendly and Respected Architecture Practice requires a superstar HR Administrator
Hugely respected Architecture Practice leading multiple significant and high-profile projects, seeks a pro-active, enthusiastic, and effective team-player to join their busy team as HR Administrator.
Experience and knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures is a must!
Day-to-day duties will include, however not limited to:
- managing recruitment inbox
- attending resource meetings
- producing and updating reports
- coordinating the entire interview booking process
- creating interview packs
- creating adverts
- checking recruitment invoices
- updating internal administration database
- general administration tasks for the HR department.
This opening would suit somebody with fantastic recruitment/HR experience looking to develop and build upon existing skill-set and work within a practice with a fantastic office culture.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you then we would love to hear from you!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.