Senior Design Manager - Paris
A high profile European developer with a strong pipeline of projects is looking for a senior design manager with innovative design ideas, confident to work quickly during concept stage, and collaborate with design teams. This is a unique role which requires both exceptional design and design management skills. The group portfolio is valued at over 50 billion. This is an opportunity for an architect to move client-side whilst still retaining the design, and so having the best of both worlds.
- Manage large-scale projects which could include masterplanning, retail, hospital, aviation and commercial.
- Independently mange regional projects from inception to completion.
- Work closely with external architects, consultants and contractors, retaining a high quality of design intent throughout to project.
- Commercially astute, understanding value created through design.
Skills and Experience
- Sector experience could include masterplanning, retail, hospital, aviation and commercial.
- Large scale project experience over 20 million is crucial.
- Track record of leading innovative concept design is essential.
- Creative thinker, strong designer.