Senior Architectural Technician - Conservation
Aim higher... Join an AJ100 Architectural Practice!
This is an opportunity that simply cannot be matched by any other company in the area!
Conrad Consulting are proud to once again work on behalf of an AJ100 Architectural studio in their bid to recruit a stand-out Senior Architectural Technician to join their growing office in the Norfolk area.
We require a professional and proficient Senior Architectural Technician with outstanding REVIT capabilities to lead their talented technical team as they continue progress and propel the company onto to new levels.
Ambition & Drive will be well rewarded!
In addition to fantastic REVIT capabilities, the successful Senior Architectural Technician must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of BIM Level 2 delivery.
Other requirements of the Senior Architectural Technician include:
- Architectural Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND)
- At least 4 years live project experience
- Experience working on historic buildings / conservation schemes - desirable
- Excellent technical knowledge and construction detailing
- Demonstrable experience on RIBA stages 4-7. Stage 3 would be a bonus
- An interest in gaining knowledge of conservation repair and construction detailing
- Excellent knowledge of specialist restrictions of working in heritage environments
- Team leadership qualities
The successful Senior Architectural Technician can expect to recieve a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £35-£42k dependant on experience.
If you are a Senior Architectural Technician looking to make that all important next career move and you feel that the aforementioned description sounds like you then apply now or call Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 140 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.