Highly Respected Architectural Practice seeks an Enthusiastic Photography & Image Coordinator
The widely respected and renowned Architectural Practice are seeking a Photography & Image Coordinator to join their London-based fantastic team for 12-month maternity cover role.
You’ll be working very closely with the Communications Director on various projects, providing first class support to in-house and external teams, and occasionally take lead on specific projects.
Duties will include:
- Manage all aspects of commissioning practice photoshoots.
- Commissioning & briefing photographers.
- Prepare, review and maintain contacts database.
- Produce briefs and documents as required for upcoming photoshoots.
- Liaise with in-house and external teams.
- Develop video, drone and time-lapse strategy and commissions in collaboration with Communications Director.
- Maintain and update image database.
- Be a fantastic team player.
A wonderful opportunity to join this fast-paced and dynamic studio and thrive within this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in coordination/assistant roles, be able to self-manage and work as an effective team player and bring boundless energy and enthusiasm to this amazing position!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.