Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist, Dublin
Adrem Group is working closely with an award-winning international Irish architectural practice who, due to a large number of recent project wins, are seeking to add an experienced Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their Dublin team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist:
- An excellent starting salary along with a generous benefits package
- A friendly, close-knit team where you will become and be treated as an integral member
- Extensive training
- Exposure to a range of medium to large scale residential and commercial projects
You will need:
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years' industry experience as an Architectural Technician / Technologist
- Experience working on medium to large scale residential and commercial projects
- To be proficient with AutoCAD and have a good level of Revit experience
- An excellent knowledge of BCAR construction regulations
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or get in touch for a confidential discussion - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.