Reporting into the CFO, your remit will be to support the finance team in London and the international offices, whilst also engaging with other members of the management and consultancy teams.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working in a finance environment with exposure to accounts receivable & payable or management accounting. Excellent attention to detail, with effective communication and the ability to multi-task are essential.
- Processing weekly contractor payroll for limited company and PAYE contractors.
- Calculating and processing monthly payroll for London and US operations.
- Answering payroll queries from clients, contractors and internal staff.
- Processing quarterly intermediary reports.
- HMRC reporting and reconciliation.
- Processing pension payments and related reconciliations.
- Knowledge of PAYE and limited company tax and legislation.
- Posting payroll journals.
- Calculating holiday pay.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Forecasting and analysis reports.
- Ad hoc finance tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
Other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday + additional day for each year of service.
- Flexible working hours.
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program).
- Employee of the month award.
- Private healthcare.
- Cake on your birthday.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly