Associate Architect - Conservation
The time is now... Join an AJ100 Architectural Practice!
Conrad Consulting are proud to once again work on behalf of an AJ100 Architectural studio in their bid to recruit an exceptional and experienced Associate Architect to join their team in Cambridge.
This company have an outstanding reputation for delivering architectural schemes within the heritage and conservation section. This company truly are market leaders in this sector and so if this is your specialism, this is the opportunity you need to go for!
The successful Associate Architect should be able to demonstrate previous Conservation experience on notable projects and possess Conservation accreditation with the RIBA/AABC or RICS.
This would be a great chance for a Senior Architect to make that next step up to Associate level!
Associate Architect Requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience within UK Architecture industry
- Conservation accredited with the RIBA/AABC or RICS
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations
- Willingness to learn BIM
- Excellent presentation, literacy and report writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience and enthusiasm for contributing to Business Development
- Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
The successful Associate Architectural can expect to receive a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £40-£50k dependant on experience.
If you are an Associate level Architect looking to make that all important next career move and you feel that the aforementioned description sounds like you then apply now or call Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 140 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
You must be able to provide a portfolio of high quality work examples that clearly demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Apply for Associate Architect - Conservation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly