Conrad Consulting are working alongside a highly successful multi-disciplinary company that require an experienced Project Architect to join their expanding team!
This practice has been going from strength to strength over recent years and can now boast offices placed throughout the UK, offering a multi-disciplinary service which includes; Architecture, Surveying, Civil & Structural Engineering and M&E Engineering amongst others. The successful Project Architect will be based in the talented Architectural Team in Orpington, Kent.
The ideal Project Architect will be a RIBA/ARB Registered Architect with at least 3 years UK industry experience. As a part of the Architecture Team, you will work across various offices and are involved in the residential, retail, commercial, education, health and extra-care sectors in both new-build and refurbishment projects.
The successful Project Architect will also be expected to take a lead role in the job running aspects of architecture in design development and the preparation and production of working drawing packages. You will also manage and lead a team of Assistants and Technicians as required.
Other requirements of the Project Architect include:
- RIBA/ARB Registered
- Competent in coordinating, preparing and producing working drawing packages
- Experience running jobs and leading a team
- Experience in various sectors - in particular, residential projects
- A passion for sustainable architecture
- This practice typically work with BIM on a Revit platform, so extensive knowledge of both is required
- Knowledge of NBS Create
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive involvement in design development, mainly RIBA stages 4-6
- Flexible and organised approach to programming and workload
The salary offered is likely to be between £32,000 and £42,000 per annum, depending on experience. Also on offer is an attractive benefits package including an excellent contributory pension and life assurance.
This practice pride itself on assisting employees in developing work related professional interests, and takes training seriously. Practical and financial assistance is available to all individuals.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV and work examples to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, to discuss this role call Joey on 01728 726 140.