Senior Interior Designer
A west London interior design studio is looking for a talented senior designer to join their growing team, specialising in both hospitality and high-end residential projects. The successful candidate will lead a range of luxury hospitality and hotel projects to the highest of standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a person who is well presented, enthusiastic and passionate about design.
- Run your own projects from inception to completion.
- Prepare concept designs for director to review.
- Prepare full concept presentations.
- Prepare full detail drawing packages.
- Review FF&E packages.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of designers.
- Develop strong relationships with both directors and clients.
Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree in interior design / interior architecture.
- Previous experience leading projects within luxury hospitality sector.
- Previous site experience.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Photoshop skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual.
- Dynamic personality.
Apply today for the chance to add exceptional and notable projects to your portfolio.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly