A well-known international design studio in south-west London is looking for an enthusiastic junior interior architect / designer to join their team. The studio is renowned for working on landmark projects in the UK and abroad, with a focus on public spaces.
- Work within an established team to deliver concept design for an international arena projects.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Produce design presentations, including rendered visuals.
- Source and coordinate furniture, fixtures, finishes and materials. Schedule and liaise with suppliers and contractors.
- Assist senior members of the team at any stage of the design process, including site visits.
Skills and Experience
- A creative thinker, able to contribute to the creative process in order to provide intelligent design solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills, an eye for design detail and materials with a good understanding and the ability to comment on workshop drawings and quality samples.
- Fluency in using Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity a junior designer who likes a challenge and looking to make their mark in the design industry. Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly