A well-known international design studio in south-west London is looking for an enthusiastic junior interior architect / designer to join their team. The studio is renowned for working on landmark projects in the UK and abroad, with a focus on public spaces.
- Work within an established team to deliver concept design for an international arena projects.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Produce design presentations, including rendered visuals.
- Source and coordinate furniture, fixtures, finishes and materials. Schedule and liaise with suppliers and contractors.
- Assist senior members of the team at any stage of the design process, including site visits.
Skills and Experience
- A creative thinker, able to contribute to the creative process in order to provide intelligent design solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills, an eye for design detail and materials with a good understanding and the ability to comment on workshop drawings and quality samples.
- Fluency in using Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity a junior designer who likes a challenge and looking to make their mark in the design industry. Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.