Middleweight Interior Designer
A forward-thinking design studio in East London is growing their team and seeking a middle-weight interior design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across multiple 5 star hotel projects across Europe and Asia from concept to completion. This is an exciting time to join; be a part of something from the beginning and really make your mark.
- Collaborate with senior designer with concept design.
- Ability to further develop conceptual designs.
- Produce design documentation, layouts, elevations, joinery details.
- Knowledge of FF&E, with experience in sourcing, scheduling and coordination with suppliers.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Proven experience in the hospitality and hotel sector.
- Proven experience working all stages of the design process.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high-end design aesthetic.
- Strong proficiency of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
Apply now, looking to interview immediately and appoint this role before the new year!
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly