Interior Designer - Mixed Sector
A global architectural practice requires an experienced junior / middleweight designer to join its growing interiors in team in their central London office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to on work award-winning projects, offering of variety of sectors.
- Assisting the interiors director on concept generation and design development.
- Put together design presentation packages, including rendered visuals, mood boards.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E
- Produce technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Previous experience in the commercial workplace/fit-out and hotel sector.
- Previous experience in working across all stages of the design process.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite. Advantageous to have Revit.
This a fantastic opportunity to grow your portfolio with top tier AJ100 practice and work with a talented group of professionals of various disciplines within the design and architecture industry. Apply with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Interior Designer - Mixed Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly