Interior Designer - Workplace Technical
An Award-winning architecture and interiors practice in south east London seeks a technical interior designer with Revit skills to join their diverse team. This position will require the ideal candidate to produce high quality design and documentation across exceptional workplace projects. Salary dependent on experience.
- To produce high quality technical design information that is clear, accurate and on-programme to include drawings, schedules & specifications.
- Involvement across technical documentation, tender and construction, client interaction and coordination.
- Attend site meetings as required to monitor progress of construction.
Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Working knowledge of InDesign
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of NBS
- Intermediate/advanced Revit experience
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Flexible and positive attitude
Contact Bespoke Careers and apply with your CV and portfolio today!
Apply for Interior Designer - Workplace Technical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly