Architect / Project Manager
An award-winning construction company specialising in boutique private residential renovation and refurbishment is seeking an architect with project management skills to head up their design. This dynamic and fun team of project managers established five years ago are picking up the pace with a high-flying client base in west and south- west London and you would be running multiple projects in a pure client-facing role, growing the in-house design arm of the business.
- Running a number of boutique private residential refurbishments simultaneously.
- Frequent liaising with client, planning authorities and consultants.
- Producing all design development, planning and technical information.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with demonstrable job running and project management experience.
- Good London-based prime residential refurbishment experience.
- Detailed understanding of planning laws and building codes.
- Confident liaising with clients, contractors and sub consultants.
- A self-starter with the ambitions to join a growing start up!
If you are a part III architect with good high-end residential job-running and project management experience and are looking to use your experience in a different and exciting role, this could be for you.