Talented Design Team seeking Part-time Studio Manager with Multi-Faceted Skill Set
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Studio Manager to join a budding team of Architects and Designers carving an innovative reputation in beautiful and stimulating projects! We are searching for a part-time Studio Manager on a 2 to 3 days a week basis, with the possibility of a flexible working plan to suit a variety of schedules.
The successful candidate will be a fantastic all-rounder, providing first-class support across a diverse range of responsibilities. Intrinsically woven with the studio’s daily operations, the Studio Manager’s remit will involve lots of liaison with the two exciting Principals, including:
- Diary management and booking meetings with all necessary equipment and refreshments
- Ordering office supplies and consumables
- Coordination of staff socials (Christmas Parties, Birthdays) and CPD seminars
- Coordination of special industry events ensuring the Practice’s representation
- Overseeing Facilities Management and actioning any building maintenance issues
- Arranging the team’s transport and accommodation for business trips
- Becoming a point of reference for all HR matters (holiday requests, absences, auto-enrolment for pension schemes, drafting staff contracts, recruitment and updating HR policies)
- Marketing activities (managing social media platforms, preparing award submissions, assisting with writing press releases, researching competitions and opportunities)
- Monitoring accounts payable/receivable (generating invoices and reconciling payments)
- Liaising with external Accountants on Payroll and VAT returns
- Calculating Project Profitability, compiling Financial Forecasts, chairing Finance Reviews with Directors and supporting the creation of Fee Proposals
A working knowledge of a similarly varied Management role in a creative environment is essential, as well as an outgoing demeanour able to collaborate and work independently in equal measure.
Must be able to demonstrate great skills in MS Office, Outlooks with some experience in Accounting software. A solid foundation in InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable.
If you are a warm, confident and resourceful individual with a brilliant ability for communicating, apply now for your opportunity to join a nurturing and supportive studio!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Talented Design Team seeking Part-time Studio Manager with Multi-Faceted Skill Set
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly